Friday, March 7, 2014

First Issue: Growing up

Growing up is a way of life. I know we all either want to grow up as quick as possible or (if you are already grown up) you want to be young again. If you are a 9 year old reading this and you are just thinking 'Who in the heavenly name of Jonas wants to be younger?' I just have to say that I want to be younger. I mean when you were younger, you could imagine that your bed was a fucking pirate ship or that your floor was lava and the only way to escape was your pillows, but now if you do that, everybody thinks you are trippin out on ecstasy or are completely insane. Don't get me wrong, I love people who are insane but I would rather not get called a basket case.

Okay, so back on topic, younger kids don't understand. Like I am just in middle school, but I have been through some things that most adults have never even imagine. I miss when I could just run down the block to a friend's house and we could play Barbies and listen to Kidz Bop. As of like 5 hours ago, I want to choke a bitch. Like I have 1-800-chokedathoe on speed dial.

When I was younger, I wasn't insecure. I could smile and laugh and I didn't want to completely jump onto the holy train and ride into the golden gates of Heaven (or Hell). Like, I am gonna be honest, growing up has sucked. But that's only because I chose the wrong choices and decided to stray away from the people that made life worth living.

For who ever is reading this or to my future children, you are the one that can make growing up fun. Don't choose the wrong friends, don't base your worth on boys that will only see the pretty on the outside, don't be a hoe that I would choke. Be yourself. Don't change who you are just because one or two or a whole fucking nation tells you to change. Yeah, you might have acne or scars or whatever insecurity you have, but that doesn't mean that you have less worth than the girl/boy with he perfect body or face or smarts. You can't change who you are so accept who you are as soon as you can and you will be okay.

Just remember that everyone grows up. And make right choices and stay in school. And if you are a skanky ass plastic dildo bitch that thinks he/she runs the school/work place, pipe the fuck down and try to get that spiked stick that is up your ass out and stop being so fucking dumb alright?

Now I am going to make more coffee and stay up watching YouTube cause I have no friends and I refuse to grow up. Good damn bye

No comments:

Post a Comment